Florida Fun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveBen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello from Florida, everyone. I'm new to the site. Been certified since the early 80's (certified while at a jobsite in Texas). However, due to relocations, I missed a ton of years of diving. My son (recently turned 16) has been pressing me to let him get certified. I finally agreed this past summer. I attended the cert course with him (as a refresher for myself), and dove with him for his open water cert dive. We have done some spring diving since that time (Blue Grotto in Florida). It is truly a great feeling to be sharing this with my son, and have it be our "thing" together.
Greetings to all !!!!!!

Ben

Welcome back to the water and to Scubaboard! You'll meet a lot of nice folks here, and possibly many more dive buddies. Kudos to your son for getting you back in!

Welcome to :sblogo: and Congratulations to your son for getting certified. These will surely be some great memories with dad.

Welcome to the board and cogratulations to you and your son.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom