Florida Shipwrecks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Michael,
This post is not about coordinates. It refers only to Florida Shipwreck images. As I already communicated to you the Florida Shipwreck Expo http://www.shipwreckexpo.com/floridashipwrecksdirectory.htm
is a work in progress. I have loran #s for most of the wrecks but did not have accurate GPS #'s. I posted some #'s which were e-mailed to me. I even stated this on the page "Please note that is list of shipwreck locations is not a list of confirmed numbers but rather a list of locations sent in by local fishermen and divers and compiled into the list below. We invite you to use the list and ask only that you e-mail and additions or corrections so we can update future additions". As I communicated to you before I plan on updating the GPS list and will do so ASAP. You and all other divers are of course welcome to submit accurate coordinates for inclusion on the site. If you are not willing or able to share GPS locations just be a little patient. The list will get updated shortly after the holidays.

Merry Christmas

Back
Top Bottom