FNG Diver ---- New and/or Novice diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Infantry_169

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,

My name is Michael. I just began diving a short while ago. I know just enough to know that I'm still learning what I don't know and need to learn. :idk:

This weekend I should be finishing up my AOW certification. In January I am going to do some diving in Cozumel. Later in March/April looking to do some diving in Roatan.

I gave myself diving as a present having survived my second combat tour and I wish I had done it years ago. It is very fun, rewarding and theraputic.

Well, I hope to get to know as many of you as I can.

Sincerely,

Michael Cantley

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Stop on over to the Dive NY forum, there are a lot of NY area divers that can provide buddies, support and training. A good (crazy) group of folks.

Dive NY - ScubaBoard

welcome fellow NY'er.... congrats on your AOW

Hey! Another Long Islander! Join DNY and dive with us - you'll probably be sorry you did but you'll have fun along the way!

Welcome to SB, Michael. It's great to have you here.

Many thanks for serving our country!!! :hugs:

Please stop over to Dive NY forum, it's a great way to spend topside when you can't dive!!

Welcome to SB, Michael. It's great to have you here.

Many thanks for serving our country!!! :hugs:

Please stop over to Dive NY forum, it's a great way to spend topside when you can't dive!!

Ditto what Sam stated. Thanks for your service.:thumb: :usa:

Welcome to diving and SB. See you over at the DNY area.

Thanks to you all. I was not successful this weekend in completing my final two dives for the AOW. But I am going to Cozumel in January, so I will finish up there. Please do not hesitate to send me a message now and then, I would love to dive with you all.

Thanks to you all. I was not successful this weekend in completing my final two dives for the AOW. But I am going to Cozumel in January, so I will finish up there. Please do not hesitate to send me a message now and then, I would love to dive with you all.

New Years Eve day - Dutch Springs - open 11-2. It might be a bit chilly, but I'm sure the surface interval will be fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom