Food in Marianna?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dark Eternal

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am sitting here in the motel noticing it is getting close to diner. What are your favorite places in Marianna to eat? Going to be here 4 nights so I have time to try a few places.

We always have to hit Old Mexico at least once on a trip to Marianna...pretty good Mexican food.

Are you doing another cave class??

I am sitting here in the motel noticing it is getting close to diner. What are your favorite places in Marianna to eat? Going to be here 4 nights so I have time to try a few places.

Madison's and the Ice House (when they are open). Sonny's is decent.

Oh yeah the Ice House is great.

Isn't there a Sonny's BBQ there off the highway? I know there is one around there somewhere! Good food, lots of it and not too bad a price!
http://www.sonnysbbq.com/menu

Carolyn:shark2:

Yup, here doing some training with Rob. We hit up Ruby Tuesdays tonight and may try the Ice House tomorrow. Sonny's is right by the highway also - looked crowded which is always a good thing.

Sonny's is always crowded but you usually don't have to wait long or you can order to go, some have a drive up. I love the brisket with a baked sweet potato and coleslaw! Yummy! This is where I usually go to eat on my way home from Vortex.

My wife gets embarrassed with the pile of bones, when I go Sonnys and get the All You Can Eat BBQ Chicken. One guy walked by the table one day and said, "Damn, that looks like a chicken graveyard!" She now asks the waitress to take the bones away after each order.:D

Sonny's is always crowded but you usually don't have to wait long or you can order to go, some have a drive up. I love the brisket with a baked sweet potato and coleslaw! Yummy! This is where I usually go to eat on my way home from Vortex.

Back
Top Bottom