Footage Needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharksdelight

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey Folks, Hope some of you might help me on a new project. I need footage of things most folk don't film but hope that some might. Needed are clips of underwater devastation, dying fish caused by pollution, dynamiting, etc, sharks caught in nets or finned , topside clips of fish markets, pirate finning boats, long liners...anything that shows the horrors of what we are doing to our oceans. You will be given full credit whenever and where ever possible. Sorry, no money in this project either for you or me but hoping some of you might be able and willing to help.
Email me at: steve-sharksdelight@cox.net and thank you for your considerations

In the meantime, I hope you are all preparing your film submissions for this years San Diego UnderSea Film Festival. Your chance to see/have your films shown on a giant state of the art screen in a magnificent theater

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom