Football Is Back

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AMERICA'S TEAM..... THE ONE THE ONLY

DALLAS COWBOY'S

Rich :mean:

Originally posted by Hawk
Should be a great year for my team. I say should be since one never knows when the injury bug is going to bite. If we escape without as lot of major injury problems it will be a lot of fun. I have season tickets and go to every game, even though I live 350 miles from Seattle.
Are you ready for some football?!
Later, Hawk.

Listen to this man folks, he knows what he's talking about. My Seahawks have new uniforms, a fabulous new Stadium, and some great young players. Look out NFC West, here come the Hawks!!

BTW, I'm such a football geek, I'm going to the new stadium this weekend to attend a team practice for Season Ticket holders. A practice!! Lord help me, but I can't keep myself away.

GearHead

PACKERS!!!!!!!!
I too am looking forward to the season. I was a Packer fan before I was born. I'll wear my cheesehead at the
Packer / 9-errrrrrrrrr game. (To give the S.F. fans a little cheese with that whine) I actually think the Bengals will have a decent season. They have a good running back and an improving defense. They need to figure out their QB situation.
Dallas: America's team? The last time I heard that it sounded more like "America's Most Wanted team". (They had the Pack's number for too many years for me to forget)
Enjoy the season!

Well, The bengals have Kitna who took the Seahawks to the playoffs. Surely to goodness they can get 8-10 wins this yr. If they win 8 games I will CHANGE ME NAME FROM BENGALSMGTSUCKS TO something a little better.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom