Football season starts tonight...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAJENNIFER

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The defending Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts kick off preseason tonight against the Dallas Cowgirls.

Let the smack talk begin! :D

2007_TC_manning_3_top.jpg

LOL Love it. Whenever the Bears played the Vikings..we were sure to call them the Viqueens. :winky:

I just gave up my ticket to this Saturdays' game~~ the Texans and the Bears..because of a last minute trip to Phx.

Nevertheless~~ Should be the start of a great season.

Jacksonville Jaguars@Tampa Bay Buccaneers, October 28th, Raymond James Stadium...

:football: Let the games begin!

We don't have a team in LA anymore - sad. However, San Diego Chargers, after they dump Marty should have a chance!

Dave

Natasha:
LOL Love it. Whenever the Bears played the Vikings..we were sure to call them the Viqueens. :winky:

I just gave up my ticket to this Saturdays' game~~ the Texans and the Bears..because of a last minute trip to Phx.

Nevertheless~~ Should be the start of a great season.

Vi-queens!! NOW that is funny!!!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
The defending Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts kick off preseason tonight against the Dallas Cowgirls.

Let the smack talk begin! :D

2007_TC_manning_3_top.jpg

Oh, yeah, I remember -- those same Cowgirls that handed the World Champion Colts their first loss last year. :D

Count
On
Losing
Tonight,
ScubaJennifer
:10:

Oh yea... and I forget... how many superbowls have the colts won... Way more than the cowboys right?
simpsons16.gif

Back
Top Bottom