For Sale or Trade - two steel HP 80's North Carolina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BadaBing

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Have a pair of HP80's. DIN valves (not the convertible kind). Hydro 03/2010, O2 cleaned. Still diving them, currently filled with 30%. Will sell for $150 each, or will trade the two for a HP120 or HP130 that is O2 cleaned and in hydro. I live in Raleigh but keep the boat in Southport, can arrange to meet in either place.

I have a Worthington/XS Scuba HP 80 cu/ft tank with a working pressure of 3442psi and a yoke/DIN valve. I picked up the tank used so I do not know its history but it was made 3/07 and the only VIP on it was done 9/07 so I do not think it had much use. It will need a hydro and VIP inspection before it can be used but I took a look inside the tank and the inside is in perfect condition. The tank is about 8.5lbs negative when full and about 3.5lbs negative when empty. $100.00

IMG_2690.jpgIMG_2691.jpg

Rich do you have two, trying make a set of doubles, Your out on Long Island? I am on Staten Island, if your not wayyy out east I could come take a look the next time I'm out there

Rich do you have two, trying make a set of doubles, Your out on Long Island? I am on Staten Island, if your not wayyy out east I could come take a look the next time I'm out there

Sorry but I only have one that size. I am in Kings Park, that would be exit 53 on the LIE then north on the Sunken Meadow Parkway to almost the end. Let me know when you are going to be in the area or if you work in or close to Manhattan we might be able to work something out during the week.

Sorry guys, this thread went a while without a response, so I haven't checked ScubaBoard in a few days. I still have the tanks. Someone else PM'd me with an offer. I responded to their PM and will give that a couple of days to see if they are still interested -- will update this thread with outcome.

Curious if the 2 steel HP 80s in North Carolina have been sold. I live over near Chapel Hill and am interested in them.

My tanks are sold.

Arkheel, I only sold them because I wanted bigger tanks. I got them from Tom (Spearit post above) and they were great, highly recommend him if he's got another pair of tanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom