For TDI instructor- problem with on line TDI nitrox course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am doing the course just because I offer it and haven't got that far yet but there are many glitches in the new system. They are working them out little by little as far as i can tell.
I tried to register a student from Copenhagen Denmark a while back and it wasn't an option. It's the little things that take so much time. They promptly fixed it and all was well, but the whole online system is a bit fickle still.

Just an update. The Nitrox exam was fixed. Now it's the intro to tech course giving me fits. Chapter 5 first question is blank, all 4 answers blank. Can't get past it. HQ has been notified.

Just an update here. The course was indeed fixed and I was able to complete it. As a new SDI/TDI instructor I have to say I am very impressed with the response to the issues I've had. While not major they were annoying and the fast attention to them made them only minor ones.

I had a couple options when it came time for me to select another agency to offer my students in addition to my original one. Based on my experience with the e-learning courses, the responses from HQ, and the level of service I have received I firmly believe I made the right choice. Thanks to Dennis Pulley and Steve Moore for all your help.

Looking forward to a long and productive relationship with SDI/TDI/ERDI

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom