For the DIR curious . . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM

Missed and loved by many.
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Steve White is doing a "Back to Basics" workshop the weekend of May 12th. I believe there is classroom work on the 11th, and diving at Keystone on the 12th. This workshop class focuses on buoyancy and trim, and non-silting propulsion. The only equipment prerequisite is non-split fins.

Steve's a VERY good teacher, with a remarkable ability to instruct UNDER the water. For anybody who is either interested in DIR, or just wants to make a marked improvement in their buoyancy, trim and propulsion techniques, this is a great workshop. PM Dsteding if you want more information about what the class is like, because he took it.

Information about signing up can be gotten from Fifth Dimension dive shop in Issaquah.

(I have no economic relationship with any of the above folks -- I just think Steve's a great teacher, and the material is super, so I wanted people to know about it.)

Back
Top Bottom