For the "Golden" Divers on the Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about OFDs?

I like it..........Now if we can get a smilie with gray hair..........

I like it..........Now if we can get a smilie with gray hair..........

Here's the middle part of the OFD smilie

fart.gif

and the geezer part...

geezer.gif

geezer.gif

Yes......."Golden" does sound a little urinal.......

OFD is OK, or Senior Divers.

Maybe we should amass suggestions here and then put them in a poll.

So how are we going to keep all the young pups out of our forum? We need an ID to sign in? hah! Or a picture of gray hair and the wrinkley skin on our elbows?

So how are we going to keep all the young pups out of our forum? We need an ID to sign in? hah! Or a picture of gray hair and the wrinkley skin on our elbows?
Actually, my original suggestion was for a private forum, that people apply to join. Personally I think it would be enough to take people at the word if they claim to be over 50, or have some other reason to participate. I've PM'd The Kraken about this.

I don't think people will feel as comfortable to discuss some things if it's completely open for the entire world to read, and for any Joe Peanut to comment. I'd like to know that I'm among my peers.

We'll see what he says.

Do you really thing the young ones will want to intrude on our forum? You don't have any grandchildren, do you?

Okay. I'll stay out for 4 more months...

Then I'll start a thread..."Hydrating properly without having to get up every hour the night before the dive".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom