For the rest of us

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What was the water temp above the thermocline?
Ber :lilbunny:

Is hoping for 50f in the shallows for the M&G a bit much then?

Ber Rabbit:

You can ALWAYS hope!

It is going to warm up nicely over the next two weeks. If the days are sunny like they say, with the sun as high in the sky as it is, it can warm things up pretty quickly assuming several days of little or no clouds and little rain. I'd say upper 40s, maybe 50, might be possible above maybe 30'.

Ber Rabbit:
My answer is a bit more direct.

YES :D

I guess I'll have to get some thermometers that have 50 degrees as the minimum reading to hand out if any of my AOW students decide to go :D

Ber Rabbit:

Well... let's see... it's 60F today in Cincy and close to that the rest of the week, so you can keep your fingers crossed for a freak 80-90F heat zone right across Gilboa for the remainder of the week.... hmmm... that just might do it! :D

wb416:
Well... let's see... it's 60F today in Cincy and close to that the rest of the week, so you can keep your fingers crossed for a freak 80-90F heat zone right across Gilboa for the remainder of the week.... hmmm... that just might do it! :D

But remember that there is then another week. The M&G isn't this weekend but the following. Another week this time of year can make a big difference. Maybe, just maybe.

And just a few short weeks ago we were wishing for cold weather so that the ice would form...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom