For the rest of us

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This little cold water get-together of yours sounds like a lot of fun. I have to admit that I miss those weekends at Gilboa, more for the folks than for the diving (Tractor Tom has SEEN Gilboa). I'll be suffering along with my next dive outing at Key Largo and the Spiegle Grove on the weekend of 12 May, in the warm clear waters of the Florida Keys. Not at all like suiting up for a step off that platform at Gilboa in April, but good diving never-the-less.

Just by the by, Tractor Tom is no longer a tractor man, but working on one of the larger ranches in the US (the 337,000 acre Lykes Brothers Ranch) in Brighton, Florida as a mechanic/welder who gets NO real vacation this year to speak of and has to sneak away on the odd weekend to get in a little diving.

Miss you guys...

Tractor Tom in Okeechobee, FL

My apologies but I'm going to have to bail out on the "For the rest of us" M&G weekend. I have really been looking forward to getting together with you guys/gal, but we've had some things come up in the family that are going to require me to be available next weekend.

Ted ... thanks for saving me a spot in the bunkhouse.

Dave, Paula, Ken and anyone else who was going to be able to make it ... sorry I won't be able to join you.

Divin'Hoosier:
My apologies but I'm going to have to bail out on the "For the rest of us" M&G weekend. I have really been looking forward to getting together with you guys/gal, but we've had some things come up in the family that are going to require me to be available next weekend.

Ted ... thanks for saving me a spot in the bunkhouse.

Dave, Paula, Ken and anyone else who was going to be able to make it ... sorry I won't be able to join you.

Wow that is tough sorry to hear that. we will put a dive in for you.

Hi Tom, nice to see you stick your nose back into our winter wonderland. We thought it was April .... April Fool's!!! It is still January here. :D

Enjoy your dives in the Keys. We will go see if there is a small section of mud we have seen less than 20 times in Gilboa .... again. :)

Hoosier, that is tuff.... but ya gotta take care of family first right!
Hopefully we can all meet up again later in the year.

We may be down to just a few, the proud, the It's Still Winter divers. :D

I'm not going to make it either. I'm still in Pennsylvania helping out with my grandparents.

Paula

diver_paula:
Hey - family takes top priority!

We know that, its just that time between Wednesday and Friday when peoples plans end up changing. Don't worry it will happen at the later Meet & Greet as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom