For the rest of us

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wb416:
I only show 2! :11:

How many pages a thread takes up is dependent upon the specific user default you've set for how many posts per page.

You guys did know that, right? :14:

wb416:
I only show 2! :11:

So Bob, are you and Penny going to be able to join us that weekend? I'll let you tow me around Gilboa. :D

Notso_Ken:
Looks like I can make it, my wife is doing some stuff Saturday with some friends, so I think I've got a kitchen pass!

Ken

Outstanding. I know how very important it is to get such a pass. Darn near essential!

gtxl1200:
I was thinking since our group is so small I would buy everyone dinner since I make that big GM truck assembly money. Besides I can't take it with me. How about we head into town saturday early evening for pizza or something like that instead of cooking a big meal or having everyone bring something Just a suggestion I'm open for others.

This is where I found it. I bolded the language for clarity.

wb416:
What weekend are we talking? We're at Whitestar this Sunday, Gilboa April 7th and then up to Osprey Charters weekend of April 28th.

April 13-15. A small group of us will be there all weekend.

Mitten Diver:
This is where I found it. I bolded the language for clarity.

Too funny... Yep it is definatly a computer Problem I have because all the post I read said nothing like that.

the closest thing I have seen was a post by mitten diver that said since I own my own Fire extinguisher business. and I triple the real cost of installing such sysems in GM plants I can buy dinner for everyone.

Wait now I'm confused. Is it Gilboa or White Star for the 13th/14th?

I'm hoping to be a last minute addition to either/both weekends. I won't know until right up to the date.

Hey, Notso_ken... you wanna check with me before both weekends and carpool again if I can go? I'm all antsy- I probably won't be good for more than one dive- and I'll only go for one day if I do go at all. I gotta go diving! I'm in Florida right now with zero time and zero gear and it's about killing me!

trucker girl:
Wait now I'm confused. Is it Gilboa or White Star for the 13th/14th?

I'm hoping to be a last minute addition to either/both weekends. I won't know until right up to the date.

Hey, Notso_ken... you wanna check with me before both weekends and carpool again if I can go? I'm all antsy- I probably won't be good for more than one dive- and I'll only go for one day if I do go at all. I gotta go diving! I'm in Florida right now with zero time and zero gear and it's about killing me!

We're going to be at Gilboa on 4/13-15 for a M&G for those who can make it on 4/27-29. Hope you can join us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom