For the rest of us

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow thanks for reminding me I need to get my tanks in for Vis also. I dont need the Duct tape got a new neck seal last year and it works great. I got to buy some aqua seal though a flap around my shoulder valve is leaking a bit.

Well were down to about 3 weeks. I will also bring some goodies to snack on. I was thinking since our group is so small. How about we head into town saturday early evening for pizza or something like that instead of cooking a big meal or having everyone bring something Just a suggestion I'm open for others.

gtxl1200:
Well were down to about 3 weeks. I will also bring some goodies to snack on. I was thinking since our group is so small. How about we head into town saturday early evening for pizza or something like that instead of cooking a big meal or having everyone bring something Just a suggestion I'm open for others.

I think that's a great idea.

I will also be bringing goodies to share. Snack food as well as food for breakfast and lunch. I'll have my coleman propane two-burner camp stove and propane gas grill so that we have more places to cook if we need it. May come in handy depending upon our plans.

My current plans are to arrive Friday around the same time as you Michigan folks and to stay through to lunch on Sunday.

Paula ... are you going to bring your kettle for soup? That was great last year!

That sounds like a good idea Ted.

Pizza and Saturday nights just seem to go together.

Hi Ted, free up one floor spot.

My friend Ed can't make it for the whole weeekend like he wanted, only Saturday.

This warm weather is really getting me fired up for diving. Just wish I could free up a day between now and then, but every weeeknd is filled up until the weekend of the 13th-15th.

Ready to dive!

gtxl1200:
I'm wondering if we lost paula she hasnt chimed in since her very first post.

I'm still in the mix - Just haven't been online a whole lot.

I don't want to be the only one in a cold tent - space in the bunk house for me?

I will bring the kettle if it's wanted. & could make a cheesy chicken main dish soup given there won't be all that many people. It's pretty hearty as well as tangy and people can add more tabasco if desired. If it's pizza for dinner this could be lunch.

Otherwise, perhaps a pot luck deli set up? People would responsible for bread, condiments, veggies, meats, cheese?

How many people are there right now anyway?

Paula

p.s. I'll be heading to Pennsylvania for a week or so prior to the "For the rest of us" Gilboa outing so I'll be off line most of that time as well.

The only ones that it sounds like are for sure are Paula, Ted, Dave and myself. Sounds like there are a few other folks who may stop by for part of the weekend. Did I miss anyone?

Lunch Sat ... Soup or a pot luck deli set up? Both sound good. Too bad we don't have crystal ball and can see what the weather is going to be. The soup sounds awesome, but is probably too much work for Paula for such a small group. Maybe we should go with the pot luck deli spread?

diver_paula:
I don't want to be the only one in a cold tent - space in the bunk house for me?

Yep not a problem. I think that will pretty much reserve all spots.

So anyone else coming now will have to grease my palm with some benjamins or sleep in a tent or their car.

Man I'm really ready to go now. to all of you that are going on the 27th I think our little group will on the last dive sunday will churn up the bottom really really good so as the vis still wont be cleared up by the 27th heheheheheheheheh

gtxl1200:
Man I'm really ready to go now. to all of you that are going on the 27th I think our little group will on the last dive sunday will churn up the bottom really really good so as the vis still wont be cleared up by the 27th heheheheheheheheh

Have you ever tried to make a snow bunny at the bottom of a quarry? Let's try! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom