for those arriving sat - anybody up for a sunday dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm a dive freak when I'm there so I will likely do 4 or 5 dives a day except when the board events get in the way. Which will be very fun.

Wow. You should be easy to spot, you'll be the wrinkly one! We're going to have to run a clothes line near the bar at the hotel Coz just so we can hang you up to dry you out at night! :D

If anyone wants to come and dive with me and scubamau let me know I am going to set up dives and night dives, the price will be very easy on us. Also I want to do a boat dive with Christi of Blue xt sea. These are 6 pack boats so they will fill up for sure. I'm a dive freak when I'm there so I will likely do 4 or 5 dives a day except when the board events get in the way. Which will be very fun.

hey Firstdive2005 - you're PM box is full...

We are arriving on Friday. I would be interested in dives on Sunday. I may be doing shore dives on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom