for those arriving sat - anybody up for a sunday dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bap

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
it looks like some people are flying in on Saturday or maybe even earlier?

I was thinking about diving with Aldora Divers or Living Underwater on Sunday morning for some nice relaxing long bottom time if anybody is up for it?

I arrive on Friday and already signed up for 2 extra days of diving with Dive Paradise on Sat and Sunday if your interested.

yah I might end up doing that as well since its so convenient and just walk down from room to the dock...

The appeal of Aldora Divers or Living Underwater is they use steel 120s so its nice long dives.

Alright, at first I was thinking I was just gonna soak up the sun and meet others as they came in that day, but I know I'll be annoyed just staring at the water wishing I was diving - and it's still very early in the day. Count me in. I pretty much already spent the paycheck I got yesterday, so I'll book next week when I get my next check. I'll probably go with Dive Paradise since it's already at the hotel. With all the diving going on that week, missing out on the extra 10-20min bottom time won't bother me.

We are coming in on Friday, most likely we're going to be diving on sat and sun with the dive op. We're looking to get rescue diver certified before a trip to the Galapagos so we will most likely be using sat and sun to get AOW out of the way.

If anyone wants to come and dive with me and scubamau let me know I am going to set up dives and night dives, the price will be very easy on us. Also I want to do a boat dive with Christi of Blue xt sea. These are 6 pack boats so they will fill up for sure. I'm a dive freak when I'm there so I will likely do 4 or 5 dives a day except when the board events get in the way. Which will be very fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom