For those of you that werent there

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just wanted to say it was great meeting everyone last weekend.......gave me a whole new perspective on the divers of the Great Lakes!! HeHeHe Hope we can do it again sometime and I will be looking to run into all of you again at one of the local dive sites.

wrecNcaver:
Just wanted to say it was great meeting everyone last weekend.......gave me a whole new perspective on the divers of the Great Lakes!! HeHeHe Hope we can do it again sometime and I will be looking to run into all of you again at one of the local dive sites.
We enjoyed spending the day with you too and hope to be able to dive with you sometime this summer

lisa4516:
We enjoyed spending the day with you too and hope to be able to dive with you sometime this summer
By the way, I am lazy so I will just ask. I noticed that the Alpena charters for our LDS have another dive shop on Randy Johnson's calendar for our June dive.

So, who do I have a chance of seeing again? The June 26-27 had Another World Dive Supply listed. (Yes, that is me on the calendar on June 25.)

Oh, and I agree with the observation about the canister light when I came out of the water Saturday (You know who you are, Thanks!). I just need to get it rigged to my recreational gear now so that I can use it with my single 120's on shop dives.

Again, I look forward to seeing you all again.

wrecNcaver:

Any chance you can snap a few pics of your doubles hook...? I want to show 'em to my brother and see if we can't fabricate some....

netmage:
Any chance you can snap a few pics of your doubles hook...? I want to show 'em to my brother and see if we can't fabricate some....

Heading out of town right now, but will send you a couple of pics when I get back.

BerRabbit and DiverBrian are demonstrating the correct way to do a Giant-Kick-In-The-Arse entry. I believe this type of entry is superior to the Giant Stride, Back Roll, and Walk-in entries. Give it a try if you don't believe me.

Tiny Bubbles:
BerRabbit and DiverBrian are demonstrating the correct way to do a Giant-Kick-In-The-Arse entry. I believe this type of entry is superior to the Giant Stride, Back Roll, and Walk-in entries. Give it a try if you don't believe me.

Great Technique, is this a DIR entry?

WVMike:
Great Technique, is this a DIR entry?

Not at this time, but I bet it will be after they try it and then look at the statistics. An unacceptably high percentage of dives get called off or postponed before they even begin -- during the standard ho-hum type entries that the mainstream recreational diving agencies have brainwashed us all into using. It's very frustrating to travel to a dive site, get geared up, get in the water, and get all ready to go, only to have a dive buddy call it off because they forgot a stupid mask or something and have to go home to get it. This type of entry solves all of those problems. To date, no dive has ever been turned during a Kicking-A entry. No other type of entry can boast such a high success rate in this regard, and I challenge you to name one other type that does.

-Tiny-B.

Now that's a sight! No action shot of Brian being dumped in?

Paula

diver_paula:
Now that's a sight! No action shot of Brian being dumped in?

Paula
I was wondering why they did that with a camera present, LOL.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom