For those of you that werent there

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big-t-2538:
Totally a rule 6 violation, but I certinaly think I could be persuaded to wear it on a dive for the sole purpose of taking a picture.

For the sake of the clueless brunette sitting here... rule number 6?

diver_paula:

Its an inside joke for DIR folks...
from a cached copy of http://e-nekton.com/archive/edition4/rule6.html

Oh! and Rule #6? During the introduction to the Fundamentals programme, Andrew asked if any of us knew what, in diving, Rule #6 was? None of us did! "Rule #6", he explained, "is to always, 'Look Good' when underwater."

That is definatly a great shot of you in the water that your using for an avator I wish My ears would have been better so I could have dove that time with you guys to get me a great shot under water.

gtxl1200:
That is definatly a great shot of you in the water that your using for an avator I wish My ears would have been better so I could have dove that time with you guys to get me a great shot under water.

Major Kudos to DiverBrian for all the great shots...

I'm a little partial to the frosty beverage pics myself - they show just a little more character (or lack thereof)

netmage:
Major Kudos to DiverBrian for all the great shots...

I'm a little partial to the frosty beverage pics myself - they show just a little more character (or lack thereof)

... I'll bring the camera along more. I guess that I have so many pictures of that quarry already that I just didn't see the need for the camera on all eight dives that I did and it is a little difficult to sight it on the two night dives, LOL.

I guess that I was following my own Rule 6. It doesn't look good when you are fumbling with a camera. LOL

diver_paula:

I wouldn't say clueless, Paula. I wouldn't have known if someone hadn't asked the question elsewhere and I was watching for the answer.

diverbrian:
I guess that I was following my own Rule 6. It doesn't look good when you are fumbling with a camera. LOL
Nah...I don't think you'd have fumbled it on our dive...BTW...I have the new plate and wing....I'm getting it wet soon......I hope.

-T

Big-t-2538:
Nah...I don't think you'd have fumbled it on our dive...BTW...I have the new plate and wing....I'm getting it wet soon......I hope.

-T

I hope that you enjoy it. One of these days (now that I have solid fins), I'll be able to figure out how you do those backwards kicks. Right now, I settle for stopping and doing helicopter turns and restarting.

I hope to dive with you again sometime. Let me know if you wander up here to do some wreck diving this summer.

diverbrian:
I hope that you enjoy it. One of these days (now that I have solid fins), I'll be able to figure out how you do those backwards kicks.
Being the photograph guy you are, you'l fall in love with backing up as soon as you learn how to do it. (Also good for OOA drills)

I figgurrd it out as I was trying to shoot a catfish at protage last summer....he started to move towards me, and I just started backing up....that's all I did for the next 15 minutes of the dive...back-kick. Unfortunately, the pic didn't turn out too good, but I learned how to move backwards.

Back
Top Bottom