For those of you that werent there

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverbrian:
Ber,
You looked very comfortable in that drysuit to me. I think you said that you found one of the issues that you have been having with it on this trip.

You took that picture and swam away about 45 seconds before the suit and I had an issue :11: I did find one of the issues I'm having, now the trick will be to solve it.

diverbrian:
Nice avatar!
Thanks! I thought you'd like it!

Looking forward to the next get-together!
Ber :lilbunny:

very good pics brian thank you so much for getting a few of me underwater..look forward to diving with you again..your boyancy control underwater was just unreal..i hope to be as good as you one day ..

Big-t-2538:
Alright...I need to squelch that rumor right now...I am not a doll....I never have been and never will be. Nice guy...maybe, but it's a stretch...A doll?...are you kidding?...no way! :D

No, no, no, no, no. Guys are NOT Dolls! We're action figures....!

netmage:
No, no, no, no, no. Guys are NOT Dolls! We're action figures....!

Action Figure it is.

Okay, nobody steal my idea. This one is going to make me rich, so consider this my patent notification.

But first, I need to know which of you guys want me to market your dolls... er, I mean Action Figures... as statue divers with posable arms and legs, and who wants to be a Bobble Head Diver figure?

After that, all I have left is to match up each of you guys with an Super Diver Action Figure name.

Up for grabs so far are:

Wetsuit Diver
Drysuit Diver
Night Diver
Wreck Diver
Cave Diver
Spearfisher Diver
Pink Diver

Each authentic Action Figure has the GLWC logo stamped on the bottom of his fins. Included is a baseball style C-Card detailing the super diving abilities of your Super Diver Action Figure.

Each Super Diver Action Figure is available in SSI, NAUI, PADI, SDI, and DIR versions.

Accessories sold separately.

Optional D-Ring attachments are available so you can proudly display your Super Diver Action Figure while diving.

Order yours today!

MC/Visa/AmEx and Cash gladly accepted.

Super Diver Action Figure is a registered trademark. Copyrighted 2004. All rights reserved.

I LOVE it! Okay T, "you're such an action figure!" Is that better? :D
Ber

ScubaFishee:
Action Figure it is.

Okay, nobody steal my idea. This one is going to make me rich, so consider this my patent notification.

But first, I need to know which of you guys want me to market your dolls... er, I mean Action Figures... as statue divers with posable arms and legs, and who wants to be a Bobble Head Diver figure?

After that, all I have left is to match up each of you guys with an Super Diver Action Figure name.

Up for grabs so far are:

Wetsuit Diver
Drysuit Diver
Night Diver
Wreck Diver
Cave Diver
Spearfisher Diver
Pink Diver

Each authentic Action Figure has the GLWC logo stamped on the bottom of his fins. Included is a baseball style C-Card detailing the super diving abilities of your Super Diver Action Figure.

Each Super Diver Action Figure is available in SSI, NAUI, PADI, SDI, and DIR versions.

Accessories sold separately.

Optional D-Ring attachments are available so you can proudly display your Super Diver Action Figure while diving.

Order yours today!

MC/Visa/AmEx and Cash gladly accepted.

Super Diver Action Figure is a registered trademark. Copyrighted 2004. All rights reserved.

Good one I'm LMAO still :eyebrow:

Just a thought...

Anyone having buoyancy control issues could opt to be a bobble head diver... thereby giving them a good excuse for bouncing up and down.

Our Bobble Head Super Diver Action Figures are mounted horizontally and the head and body both bobble up and down independently.

Bobble Head Super Diver Action Figures are all the rage!

ScubaFishee:
Just a thought...

Anyone having buoyancy control issues could opt to be a bobble head diver... thereby giving them a good excuse for bouncing up and down.

Our Bobble Head Super Diver Action Figures are mounted horizontally and the head and body both bobble up and down independently.

Bobble Head Super Diver Action Figures are all the rage!

That might fall under "Roto-Tiller", but I wouldn't add the word diver to the end of it,... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom