For those of you that werent there

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver_paula:
No! No! that's a "Muck Diver". & they get to go last when wreck diving.

How about we make Muck Diver and the Roto-tillers the villians? After all, if we have Action Figures, we gotta have villians too... right?

And diver_paula, the collectible Quarry Diver and the YMCA Action Figures line are now slated for production. Look for them, coming soon to a store near you.

ScubaFishee:
How about we make Muck Diver and the Roto-tillers the villians? After all, if we have Action Figures, we gotta have villians too... right?

And diver_paula, the collectible Quarry Diver and the YMCA Action Figures line are now slated for production. Look for them, coming soon to a store near you.

What would the world be without bad guys? Booooring!!!

hmmm... What other villians can we have?
Gotta-share-airus
Wreck-less
What-buddy? buddy
Nemo's nemesis
Reef wrecker

How about Narc'd Diver....and Drunk Diver....and Gnome Diver....and "We were inverted" diver

One for the good guys here!

How about photographer diver? He or she goes first on the wreck to get the pictures before it gets stirred up.

ScubaFishee:
... and the YMCA Action Figures line are now slated for production.

I need to read these posts a little more slowly. After I read that statement all I had the image of the construction worker, the cop, the indian, sailor and biker... :dazzler1:

netmage:
I need to read these posts a little more slowly. After I read that statement all I had the image of the construction worker, the cop, the indian, sailor and biker... :dazzler1:

LOL ! Man, that was funny!

netmage:

At least it WAS funny... but now it's after 3 am and I can't get that song out of my head! Arrrrrgh!

Make it stop! Please, make it stop!!!

Ber Rabbit:
I LOVE it! Okay T, "you're such an action figure!" Is that better? :D
Ber
Oh dear....no good can come of this.... :11:

You will wear the cape once I get it done right? I won't use pink, that's Snuggles so how about purple with yellow polka dots? :D
Ber

Ber Rabbit:
You will wear the cape once I get it done right? I won't use pink, that's Snuggles so how about purple with yellow polka dots? :D
Ber
Totally a rule 6 violation, but I certinaly think I could be persuaded to wear it on a dive for the sole purpose of taking a picture.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom