Force Fin Collectibles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob- I take that as a challenge
I have saved the best of Hockey fins for you, but you have a family and they will cost..so I am at a tight spot. Your dive shop does not purchase due to my USA prices. We will see but you pushed me to make this Hockey Fin. And I love you.
3-hockey.jpg

Are the purple tan delta fins available? How much?
Welll......I really think I should give my Pal Josh these Hockey fins at a reduced price, since he was the one who asked me to make him this Force Fins...but I only have one and it's not like the others. Has a open area over the foot pocket. Kind of a surprise to me, since I do not remember why we never made more. This pair is unreal. Now price I would like to see at least $700.00 dollars. Josh has a family and that's a chuck of change. I need the money to cover Patent cost for our Desalination project thttps://chessevans.com/ and sales are down for everyone right now. I do not see a bright future here in California, so we need cash to move all my ****...

Attachments

• IMG_4616-fw.jpg
    IMG_4616-fw.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 41
If Josh doesn't want them, I would like them. I understand he gets first right of refusal. If that pair isn't available I'll take a pair of Purple or Blue Tan Delta in original fin, extra fin or hockey fins if you have a pair. I would prefer these purple hockey fins but I would have happy with any XXl tan delta in purple or blue in those models.

The picture shows XXL and that's what I need-I have big feet. I live in florida with a reef within 10 minutes of my house, these would become my prized daily drivers.

I have a set of XXL hockey fins. I would love to have them, but I don't need another pair. This are the prototypes with then opening on the top of the foot pocket. I don't know how many Bob made, I thought it was only 3, but not sure. The later version closed the hole in the top of the pocket and the blade flex profile was modified somewhat.

Bob, Since Josh is passing on the purple hockey fins, I would like to purchase them. I sent you a note through "conversation".

Thanks,

Bob, Since Josh is passing on the purple hockey fins, I would like to purchase them. I sent you a note through "conversation".

Thanks,
Not sure how to do conversation, but I will add something special for you best to reach me at 805-966-9628 bobevans@forcefin.com Will pick up Hockey fins tomorrow, in storage. Thanks Bob
bob-sus-flag-2458.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom