Force Fin Designs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The SD-1 Force Fin foot pocket was hand die-cut for all the cord lacing holes. Here Robert Flores pounds out some 30 lacing spots. We sold over 600 pairs to special units around the globe. Have a few pairs to market like this camo pair—one of a kind. Camo Swirl Force Fin SD-2 - Force Fin

Attachments

• IMG_1498-fw.gif
    IMG_1498-fw.gif
    367 KB · Views: 84
  • Aletas-3.jpg
    Aletas-3.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 58
Love my Flying Force Fins!!
The good news today. Our USA production plant is coming around after the lockdowns and we are looking at a bright future with several new developments. The Flying Force fin is rock solid. FLYING FORCE FIN - Force Fin Photo of the turn-down winglets.

Attachments

• day-11-10-08 013.jpg
    day-11-10-08 013.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 55
Found my list of 179 rare, one-of-a-kind Force Fin designs. I am selling everything at the right price. Seeing nothing new in Fin designs at the Long Beach Scuba show gave me hope. When you dive in one of these Force. Collectibles Archives - Force Fin
a-special.jpg
fins, you will be in the future.

I have a set of OPS with the foil force blades, which you can rotate to control water flow and level of power. I will be posting my entire collection of over 150 pairs of rare Force Fin designs. All will be for sale for those who want something special, one of a kind.
ff-49.jpg
ff-50.jpg

Back
Top Bottom