Force Fins no more?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaucho223

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just heard some scuttlebutt that Bob won't be making force fins anymore? is this true? or is it a scaling down of some options and/or sizes? I'm sure this raise some hackles. I will close this thread in a few days.

Totally not true!!!

Please do not spread false rumors!

Bob is working on new materials and thinking of even bringing out some new models.

Biggest problem right now is getting the new Tan Delta replacement material into production.
Once it is, then Hockey Fins, Excellerating FFs and Flying FFs will be back in production

Last edited:
That's what I wanted to hear. Especially since I am buying a new pair!!
I heard this on a recent phone call and it really took me by surprise. Seeking clarification from the larger audience is the best way to quell rumors coming from secondary sources. It's best to be open and let the truth come out.

I just heard some scuttlebutt that Bob won't be making force fins anymore? is this true? or is it a scaling down of some options and/or sizes? I'm sure this raise some hackles. I will close this thread in a few days.
Still around, building up Force fin, bigger and better. Working with our Pennsylvania plant and all is good. Just had to take a break from some very unkind comments. Thanks and God Bless America. Best, Bob Evans
DSC_0535.gif

Still around, building up Force fin, bigger and better. Working with our Pennsylvania plant and all is good. Just had to take a break from some very unkind comments. Thanks and God Bless America. Best, Bob EvansView attachment 385043

Glad all is well and thanks for stopping by!

Wonderful news for a product.

All the best,
Cameron

Me too! Glad as is well and going strong. I'll be buying a FF pro set this week. Cheerio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom