forcefin2020 Youtube channel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The first day I will get to dive these fins (in Cozumel) will be onmy birthday - so they really are going to be my Birthday Present. :D:D:D (And yes, I am really smiling that hard with this news)

Out of this world and into the water

The Force Fin design is unmatched in this world of diving fins. Force Fins promote an efficient power and recovery kick with a compact blade that is durable and handcrafted in the USA.

"Out of this world and into the water" gets you wet with the best of them. In a variety of environments performing a variety of different diving tasks scientists, commercial divers, photographers, deep sea explorers , military divers and happy sport divers fly the Excellerating Force Fin, the Original Force Fin, Pro Force Fin, Tan Delta Force Fin and Flying Force Fin down the path of discovery.
Force Fin Excellerating Force Fin Tan Delta - The Snappiest
Force Fin Force Fin
Force Fin Pro Force Fin
Force Fin Tan Delta Force Fin - The Snappiest
Force Fin Flying Force Fin

Featured in this video:
rebreather-deepfrontier [Rebreather & Technical Diving Training]
Inter-Seas Exploration Ltd.
PISCO : Partnership for Interdisciplinary Studies of Coastal Oceans
U.B. Diving Scuba Diving Courtenay Comox BC
Home :: Central Oregon Diving
Aquarium du Québec - Centres Touristiques - Sépaq

Bob this is frustrating.. you are still pushing ForceFin, but not making them anymore? Whats the deal?

Now that you are not selling them I've given up on explaining it anymore and just say.. "They were the best fins made by a crazy guy in California who closed shop, but I like them"

Skankpile, I am not pushing Force Fin's, just happy we hit the 200.000 mark with Youtube. Our problem is not sales, it's production. We are making moves to change that problem and will be announcing some major changes. Please understand this is frustrating for us after 30 years of business. We are filling all Military orders promptly and others just have to wait a few weeks. Best, Bob

Please understand I'm frustrated with the mixed messages Bob. I love your products, and will be the first to order a pair of excellerators when you decide to make them again...

Also, on the subject of video's most of the Hollis Explorer SCR videos and PR photos have Kevin Gurr in his old excellerators...I'm supprised Hollis has not made him use their bat-fins. Maybe on the official release it will change, but all his testing was done in your product when i saw him... could you ask for a better endorsement.. likely not.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom