forcefin2020 Youtube channel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blair Mott

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Today ForceFin2020 is posting a new video. Hope you enjoy it! This photo was taken during the video Volunteering with PISCO
bpmpisco_smurf.jpg

Last edited:
Harald Johnson invents a new sport. Aquatic Vaulting! Check out the video of the first ever Aquatic Vault!

Harald is using the Tan Delta Force Fins
"The TD's are so beautiful; people are stunned when they see them. I used them in the Aquatic Vault video. I can feel the extra snap. But it only seems to add a little thrust. But I love them!"
Harald Johnson of Charlottesville, Virginia.

Have you ever been Ediving?

Check out this Video

Check out the fast and efficient Pro Force fins. This video was created using the free eDiving Scuba Diving Simulator. You can eDive yourself for and try the Pro Force Fins at www.ediving.us

Hi Blair,
thank you for posting this.
It was a pleasure working with your fins and we had fun putting the video together.

Alberto

well i think that will get quite a few of the "cant frog-kick with FFS" people to calm down :)

Back
Top Bottom