forum skin change

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Warren_L

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
How do I do this? It somehow changed on me and I cannot figure out how to change it back. It is not to my liking right now - just want to get back to the classic.

Ditto

the classic style is not available at the moment.

This is currently the only style that will function with the new directory structure of the board.

You may notice that the url is now http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/index.php instead of http://www.scubaboard.com/forums.php

This is to prepare for our new homepage and content management system.

The classic style may be revised in the future to work with the new directory structure, but for now it is not available.

I want my classic skin back!!

the classic style is not available at the moment.

This is currently the only style that will function with the new directory structure of the board.

This is to prepare for our new homepage and content management system.

The classic style may be revised in the future to work with the new directory structure, but for now it is not available.

Progress is not always a good thing. So much for listening to users preferences.......

I want my classic skin back!!

Progress is not always a good thing. So much for listening to users preferences.......

The classic style could be restored in the near future. For now - there isn't one.

We were unaware that so many people were using it. This was not a malicious decision to spite users, but rather the focus was on making the default template work with the upgraded version of our forum software. The simple fact of the matter is that the classic style just won't work AT ALL right now; thus it has been removed.

Be aware that if and when the classic style is restored; it will include the advertising.

Any update on the skin change??? This current skin is really horrible. I can't tell what posts are new and what aren't! I can't remember are the white ones new or the black? ugh!

I agree. I liked the old look and usability. I find that I use Scubaboard alot less frequently now because I don't like using the forum view. My use is probably down at least 75%.

I am working on restoring the classic style.

However... The classic style will include the advertising. If this changes things for people, let me know, because I don't want to waste my time on it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom