Found an underwater camera: need help finding owner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One other interesting point in the dialog that T.C. had with Disney is that apparently someone contacted their Lost & Found regarding a similar situation - sounds like somebody lost a camera.

Sorry if I missed it in a previous post but how do we know they took a Disney cruise? I know a girl posed for a pic in front of a Disney ship but were they actually passengers on that ship?

Has anyone posted this info on Cruise Critic’s Disney Forum?

Just my 2 cents and sorry if I missed something.

No worries. There was video of them going down the waterslide on the ship while in port; you could clearly see that they were on the ship at the time. There were also a couple of still photos taken while on the ship.

No worries. There was video of them going down the waterslide on the ship while in port; you could clearly see that they were on the ship at the time. There were also a couple of still photos taken while on the ship.

I see...then yup, they were passengers on that ship!

Then you might want to try posting on Cruise Critic’s Disney Forum, or searching that forum to see if they posted a lost camera notice there.

Sorry if I missed it in a previous post but how do we know they took a Disney cruise? I know a girl posed for a pic in front of a Disney ship but were they actually passengers on that ship?

Has anyone posted this info on Cruise Critic’s Disney Forum?

Just my 2 cents and sorry if I missed something.
In addition to what tcpip95 posted, we know the ship as I identified it from the pictures based on the lifeboats and radar domes.

Well, I struck out with Vivitar support. They said that they do not track S/N for warranties, etc. so they had nothing to work from.

What we need is one of those viral thing-gummys....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom