Found Camera - stage.com - Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They had a pretty unique underwater activity. I'll withholding that specific info to confirm ownership if and when we find an owner.

Now that the camera's back home, care to give us a hint as to what was so unique?

I lost that exact camera two weeks ago in the Bahamas, (plastic clip was broken) even though the camera I lost was not the one you found, it is nice to know that you have gone to such great lengths to get it back to the rightful owner.

I've been following this and think it's great. Then today I saw this on Yahoo's home/news page.

The odyssey: Camera survives ocean trip to Fla. - Yahoo! News
How about that - we got included in one story anyway...
He uploaded the images on Scubaboard.com, hoping some diving aficionados could help identify where they were taken. Within days, the Internet sleuths had parsed the pictures and found some clues all pointing to Aruba, a Dutch island off Venezuela's coast that's 1,100 miles from Key West.

FANTASTIC story! This is one that you and the owners of the camera will be talking about forever!

You're a good samaritan, and you must've also had a lot of fun searching for the owners!

Kudos!

I've been following the thread and just saw the article on Yahoo News. Way to go Aquahound!

Back
Top Bottom