Found mask LBTS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba70

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
On my return trip from the the reef in front of Datura Ave. I found a mask near the snorkel trail today. I know it's a long shot, but if it might be yours, let me know what it looks like. I'll be in town for a few more days and would be happy to return it.

I lost one about 4 months back. I dont even recall the brand. it was black with two lenses, not a single lens connected at the nose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sorry, not it.

find some ...lose some.....i have found all kinds of stuff in LBTS shore diving....i have lost a few things myself....knives, lights, tickle sticks etc. it all works out in the end..

I lost mine 2 weekends ago!!..

It's white, clear skirt, clear flimsy mask strap ...looks like spiderman when you put it on LOL

does that fit the description?

Sent PM!

I lost a yellow and clear one...

Yellow, blue, clear, black or pink maybe? :D

buddy of mine lost a pink mask at LBTS i wanna say its us divers mask and snorkel. I kno its a long shot but if anyone comes across it i'd like to try n get it back to em

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom