Free Apeks parts in Canada?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boogie711

Reaction score
I know if you get a Scubapro reg, you're supposed to get free parts for life as long as you keep it in service. Apeks has matched that offer - but can anyone offer any insight as to whether or not that deal is valid in Canada?

It's a "legal" reg purchased in about June at an accredited LDS (not that I'd do that again, but...) now that I've bought the thing I'd at least like to be make sure I'm not getting stiffed if they try to charge me for parts.

Actually, I believe it is Aqualung America that has always provided free parts for regs for life (they did away with it for a while, but they were hounded to bring it back). Then, when Seaquest/Aqualung started distributing Apeks regs, they provided the free parts for life as well, the same as the AQ regs...

SO, check with your Canadian distributor for APeks. Which I believe is Aqualung Canada???

I bought my Apeks reg under the impression that it has free parts for life in Canada...My LDS said that it had it, so I think it would make sense that it does. In Europe however, I know they do not. (Good to know if you're thinking of buying from DiveINN).

As I understand it, it is a Lubold says. Apeks is now distributed in NA under Aqua Lung, and as Aqua Lung has free parts, so does Apeks.

Hi all,

Yes Apek has a free parts warantee. I goes on a two year cycle. The first year is an inspection and the second is a svc kit replacement. Free of charge if purchased from a dive store. If purchase over the internet you are out of luck. The parts are free, the sevice isn't.

Safe dives,

Dan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom