Free Rebreather Course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Curt Bowen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Advanced Diver Magazine is hosting another FREE rebreather review and experience course on November 13th, 2005 at Ginnie Springs, Florida. (entry fee into Ginnie not included)

This course will cover 4 different rebreathers, the KISS Sport, KISS Classic, Innerspace Megalodon, and Diverites new Optima. It will include a morning classroom, followed by an in water tryout experience.

REGISTRATION REQUIRED to attend.

See

www.advanceddivermagazine.com

for complete details, scheduling and on-line registration

This is the day after the 2005 NACD conference held in Gainsville. For more info on the conference

see

www.safecavediving.com

Curt Bowen

Heck ya - I'd go just to see the new optima....

I heard today the Bubbles Below is going to do the same seminar in the Seattle area later this year.

Mike...

Diver Mike:
I heard today the Bubbles Below is going to do the same seminar in the Seattle area later this year.

Mike...

I wonder if I am going to that one? Or did they set it up? I had spoke to John Rawlings a couple weeks ago about setting up a rebreather course out in the PNW.

Any idea when the PNW seminar will occur?

SeanQ:
Any idea when the PNW seminar will occur?

Yes, we have the date set for December 11th at Bubbles Below.

This is still in planning phase, so it will take another week to finalize all logistics.

Rebreathers covered will be the KISS Sport & Kiss Classic, Innerspace Megalodon and the Diverite Optima

Space will be limited and there will be a small fee for the course. $25-$35 ?

BUT, I will give all attendands a FREE one year subscription to ADM for attending. (A $25 value) USA only

Dont know the costs yet. The fee will help cover the airline tickets and travel expensis from the 2 instructors and myself coming in.

Space is limited to 35 attendands on Sunday.

Registration will be required and I will have the proper form up on ADM's web site in a week.

Curt Bowen

does anyone have an online source of info on this new breather from dive rite??
tia

tekno:
does anyone have an online source of info on this new breather from dive rite??
tia

I have a large write up in the next issue (21) of Advanced Diver Magazine

Not due out for another 60 days

Back
Top Bottom