Free Rebreather Course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Curt Bowen:
I have a large write up in the next issue (21) of Advanced Diver Magazine

Not due out for another 60 days

ok will check it out....will try to attend ginnie event in nov. also
thanks

Tekno, general info and specs are on both Dive Rite's and Dive Rite Rexpress' websites, the latter will retail the initial batch exclusively and thus also lists prices and options. 'mattmexico' has been diving one of the ten prototypes for a while and can give you feedback. Check the Optima pre-order thread.

Curt, excellent graphic as always. :D

The Nov 13th FREE rebreather course at Ginnie Springs is filling up fast. First to register will lock in their slots.

Register at

www.advanceddivermagazine.com

diversolo:
Do you need an advanced specialty cert. or is AOW enough?

To take a RB course you are required to have advanced Nitrox. But to join in on ADM's rebreather review and experience course, all you need is Openwater. And an interest in maybe becoming a CCR diver.

Curt

I am extremely interested in a rebreathers and would like to attend your next class. This one is full is it possible to be placed on a notification list for your next available class. I should have my advance nitrox cert. by 12/05. Is this a full rebreather course or?????

Curt Bowen:
I have a large write up in the next issue (21) of Advanced Diver Magazine
Not due out for another 60 days

hi curt,

i'm waiting on optima. here in tokyo we have an official diverite dealer and optima instructor, who is also a DSAT tec deep and trimix instructor trainer.

i'm more than eager to know about optima, which is why i have applied on line for the annual subscription of Advanced Diver Magazine.

ken chung ar

jtu:
I am extremely interested in a rebreathers and would like to attend your next class. This one is full is it possible to be placed on a notification list for your next available class. I should have my advance nitrox cert. by 12/05. Is this a full rebreather course or?????

Ditto here, I've always been interested in seeing what they are all about. I would love to know if you are planning another one in FL or if any spaces open up for this one. Thanks!

jtu:
Is this a full rebreather course or?????
You asked that right after Curt Bowen wrote
ADM's rebreather review and experience course

Earlier posts included
... rebreather review and experience course
This course will cover 4 different rebreathers ...
It will include a morning classroom, followed by an in water tryout experience

So the answer is NO.
It is not a full course. It was a rebreather introduction to 4 different closed circuit units.
It had classroom session with theory and a practical session in the water.

A CCR training and certification class lasts about 5 days, includes lots of classroom
time and even more time in the water, and it will most likely not be free.

Hey Curt, any chance of one of these experiences coming down to South Florida? I was talking to Rusty about his the other day and as if my curiosity wasn't peaked enough already now I'm really wanting to check it out!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom