Free Rebreather Course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Curt Bowen:
Yes, we have the date set for December 11th at Bubbles Below.

This is still in planning phase, so it will take another week to finalize all logistics.

Rebreathers covered will be the KISS Sport & Kiss Classic, Innerspace Megalodon and the Diverite Optima

Space will be limited and there will be a small fee for the course. $25-$35 ?

BUT, I will give all attendands a FREE one year subscription to ADM for attending. (A $25 value) USA only

Dont know the costs yet. The fee will help cover the airline tickets and travel expensis from the 2 instructors and myself coming in.

Space is limited to 35 attendands on Sunday.

Registration will be required and I will have the proper form up on ADM's web site in a week.

Curt Bowen

Is this full yet? I'd really love to check out the KISS up close. I couldn't find any info on the ADM website...

caveseeker7:
Tekno, general info and specs are on both Dive Rite's and Dive Rite Rexpress' websites, the latter will retail the initial batch exclusively and thus also lists prices and options. 'mattmexico' has been diving one of the ten prototypes for a while and can give you feedback. Check the Optima pre-order thread.

Curt, excellent graphic as always. :D

thanks....plan to wait until mid to late 06 to see if any bugs show up with this dive rite unit.
thinking either the buddy inspiration or the optima at this point.

I doubt there'll be many bugs if at all.
Electronics are proven, scrubber is simple and DiveRite knows how to make the bags.
Took some pictures at DEMA for my show report.

Curt , you had a show at a LDS in my area that I had missed, called Sea Dragon's here in Melbourne , Florida . Can you tell me when you may be having the next RB showing, as I am Interested going into CCR, but haven't seen or tried alot of the model's. If your having another one, anywhere in FL, myself and a few friend's would like to goto your next one, any help would be appreciated !!

P.S. I'm also logging onto your site now, to get a subscription of your magazine, I think it's awesome, thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom