Free Zip Seals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jester1226

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Just received my TLS 350. Great fit. The only issue I have is with the Free Zip Seals. Being the ad states Order any Drysuit and they are free. I assumed they would be put on the suit automatically. My suit did not come with them. Was I suppose to have ordered them? The ad needs to be a bit more straight forward on what to do. Any other time something is listed as Free, it is included.

I won't speak for DUI but I would not expect them to add them by default. Some divers prefer not to have the bulk the zip format creates. We have a pair of suits coming and we explicitly requested the free zip seal feature. I'm surprised that your dealer did not get your decision on this.

Did you by any chance get another discount, such as those offered at Dog Days? Those are not to be combined and would have nixed the zip seals.

Pete

Hi,

This is Kathy with DUI.

Yes, the ZipSeals would need to be added to the order on the drysuit. As Spectrum pointed out, not all divers want the ZipSeal System on their drysuit.

If you feel there was an error with your order, please have your dealer contact our Customer Service Department.

Thank you,

Kathy

Kathy,
My whole point was just that there was a lack of communication on this and that it would be helpful in knowing what needed to be done. Those of us that are new to this process are not familiar with how things are done or how others may feel. Love the suit, I have a beer belly, but the rest of me is of normal size. Even with this, I fit into a stock suit perfectly.

Hi Keith,

I agree with you absolutely. There was a lack of communication. We have contacted Great Lakes Dive Center to try and get in touch with you regarding your drysuit and the ZipSeal Promotion. We look forward to taking care of this.

Kathy

WOW! Amazing the response I got from DUI! It is great to see a company stand behind its product. I would especially like to thank Kathy and Susan for jumping right in and and making my day!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom