Closed: Freedom Contour Plate - Small $175

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pickled

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
New never wet - Freedom Contour backplate. According to the builder these plates are for folks between 5' 2" and 6' although I am 5' 11" and the plate seems a little on the small side. 14.5" tall, 9" wide and weighs 3 pounds. Excellent for a travel rig. Free shipping for continental US.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_334.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_335.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_336.jpg

I would find it hard to believe but if no other interest I will give you 125 shipped to have as a backup to my current FP.

OMG!!!

Is this still on the block? :shocked:

I won't get into a bidding war with you, but I would jump at a second FP. I own old #10 and just don't feel right about owning two of such a very limited resource.

Talk to Lisa.

All hell will break loose if she declines the asking price. (Very high, I'm pretty sure that I know what he paid for it.) I'll step back for one going for his "first", but sure as s..t snag it if you decline...

:rofl3: Hey Guys. I really don't need another but I think its too small to be ideal for you. I am thinking 5'6" or under. I linked this thread to another thread in the women's forum and a vertically challenged female diver looking for BCD options but I don't think she's checked her thread since posting.

I keep hoping these will become available again. We ought to start a list (in another thread) of those willing to commit to a purchase so Eric can see the interest.

Back
Top Bottom