Freedom Plate Divers Roll Call: show us your rig!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Damn you Lex!!!
After I saw those T brackets my wheels began to turn on how I can design and make my version of those. It’s Sunday and I’m supposed to be resting, but not anymore! My OCD compulsive need to tinker has no respect for days off or any other such nonsense. I guess I’m going to work now.
I’m going to have to make a one-off set so I can try the shoulder attachment forward method and see how it feels. You might be onto something.
Thanks bro...

Love an H-Harness....

Damn you Lex!!!
After I saw those T brackets my wheels began to turn on how I can design and make my version of those. It’s Sunday and I’m supposed to be resting, but not anymore! My OCD compulsive need to tinker has no respect for days off or any other such nonsense. I guess I’m going to work now.
I’m going to have to make a one-off set so I can try the shoulder attachment forward method and see how it feels. You might be onto something.
Thanks bro...
Keep me in mind once you have them ready...

Sent an email to DGX with screenshots from the thread, showing the keepers at a right angle, and the 45 degree small webbing version.
To my surprise, I heard back immediately!

"Hello and thank you for the inquiry. Coincidentally we are in the process of sourcing several additional harness component such as this.
Stay tuned,
--
Safe Diving,
Geoffrey"

We'll see what they might come up with. But if you make them, @Eric Sedletzky , I'll buy them from you!

Randy at Piranha has been my source for unique hardware. Hope you folks can make it a go. I think Jim Lapenta has also come up with some interesting options.

I had picked up an open package HOG Flex Harness for pennies on the dollar a while ago. Want to see if it might work with a FP (I just got my notice from Eric that after a number of years, I am due to have mine shortly!)

this looks interesting too:

HOG Deluxe Flex Harness Conversion Kit - BCD - Products

upload_2019-4-15_12-34-56.png

SumpUK has some amazing looking stainless as well.

I had picked up an open package HOG Flex Harness for pennies on the dollar a while ago. Want to see if it might work with a FP (I just got my notice from Eric that after a number of years, I am due to have mine shortly!)
You’re going to love it, that hog harness should work fine.

Back
Top Bottom