Freedom Plate poll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am ready to get a BP/W, as is my wife.
Any idea on who I call or how I go about putting in an order for the Feedom plate? Or is just checking this thread the best I can do?

This will be the first BP/W system my wife and I have owned, so I'm a little nervous about setting it up right. If I could get a package deal with a HOG harness already rigged, that would be even better for me. (actually, a complete turn-kay package with BP/W harness, cam straps, etc. would be best, but I realize that's unlikely.)

Anyway, I guess I'll keep checking here for further updates, but obviously we can't wait forever. That plate looks nice - I really hope my wife and I can find a way to get a hold of two of 'em.

I am ready to get a BP/W, as is my wife.
Any idea on who I call or how I go about putting in an order for the Feedom plate? Or is just checking this thread the best I can do?

This will be the first BP/W system my wife and I have owned, so I'm a little nervous about setting it up right. If I could get a package deal with a HOG harness already rigged, that would be even better for me. (actually, a complete turn-kay package with BP/W harness, cam straps, etc. would be best, but I realize that's unlikely.)

Anyway, I guess I'll keep checking here for further updates, but obviously we can't wait forever. That plate looks nice - I really hope my wife and I can find a way to get a hold of two of 'em.

Hi there,

Look back on this thread and PM the maker of the plate Eric and if you hear from him post the response on this thread as there are a few people anxiously awaiting this fine looking plate...

Good luck:)

I haven't heard anything from this in awhile. But if it makes any difference, I'm interested in a plate.

I've dropped Eric a couple of emails in the past couple of weeks trying to find out what was going on. I was hoping to get mine before I left on a trip in two weeks - but he has not responded.

Guess he is too busy with other stuff and maybe (hopefully) getting some of the new plates ready.

I've dropped Eric a couple of emails in the past couple of weeks trying to find out what was going on. I was hoping to get mine before I left on a trip in two weeks - but he has not responded.

Guess he is too busy with other stuff and maybe (hopefully) getting some of the new plates ready.

I too have tried with no response...I too was looking to get one by the end of this month, may need to start thinking about another plate...

Like it matters, but...

I'd be in to buy one of these as well. I guess if these don't hit the market Oxycheq's travel plate will have to do......

Back
Top Bottom