Friday Oct. 24

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CincyBengalsFan

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
The weekend before Halloween I will be able to camp and dive all weekend. Probably have some sort of underwater pumpking carving contest. Hope everyone can make it to my summer debut.

I have a hard enough time trying to carve a decent pumpkin ABOVE water! :D

The only weekend in OCT that I CANNOT get away you have that damn carving contest....

oh well, win some, lose some I guess.

In honor of the great pupmkin I shall drink a lot of beer and cuss at the people who have made my life difficult that weekend.

I would like to come but I am unsure how much diving I am going to get in this season since I am part of the Uwatec Smart computer recall. I guess I should have bought a full set of gauges instead of just an SPG.

Wal mart sells a watch (irnman 200m watch) for 30 bucks that would suffice until you get the UWATEC thing straightened

CincyBengalsFan once bubbled...
The weekend before Halloween I will be able to camp and dive all weekend. Probably have some sort of underwater pumpking carving contest. Hope everyone can make it to my summer debut.

Where are you diving at?

quarryrat once bubbled...

Where are you diving at?

I am guessing he is referring to Joe's or Falling Rock Quarry outside of louisville

Falling Rock Park. My buddy Joe.

Also, I'm staying up at Joe's for several nights in Nov. at his Pavillion. You guys are welcome to come up and dive while I'm there but no overnighters.

Back
Top Bottom