Friday September 11th, 2nd Annual Meet and Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fossilbabe

Fossilbabe
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Well here is a updated thread,we will be gathering at Sharky's at Venice Beach http://www.sharkysonthepier.com/map.html. They are saving the On the Deck for us. We should be the only group up there!!!!! I figure we will meet up 'round about 6:30 and go 'til whenever (usually 'bout 9). If you've never been to a Meet & Greet this is a great way to meet buddy's. If you've been around for a while you already know this is always a good time to relax with your dive buds top-side. This will be our 2nd annual one for Venice Fossil Divers. So far I have a list of the following people attending!!!!! Don't forget to bring your fossils that you would like to have me ID for you, or if you have something (fossil) you would like to show the group.:mooner:
Dkramer
safyrewulfie
Cool Tech
KBeck
sglake
NorthPortDiver
Walter
Bryan Fl
Capt Jamie + 2 1/2
Scuba Bill
Catra8104
Miss D

Wait its on the 2nd? Then I cant make it. I thought we was back to the 11th. Sorry I work the weekend of Labor day so I cant get it off. Scratch me from the list. I was confused.

Yeah same here I cannot make the September 2nd. I was also under the assumption this was being held on 9/11. If it is on September 11 I am there if it is September 2 I cannot make it.

Ya know what guys, I think it must be a typo because the 2nd is Wednesday, not Friday. I think it's still on the 11th she just meant that it is the 2nd. meet & greet that we've had. I'm sure she'll pop on later with a post to clear things up.

Yeah I m thinking it too but u never know with FBs mind lol. Its all those bubbles maybe it has a lasting effect??

No its not the 2nd they are trying to fix it for me. Its still the 11th...... Sorry for the confusion its just a typo.........

Last edited:
I hope everything is clear, the Meet & Greet is 11 Sept 09. Fossilbabe ask me to correct the date on the thread title.

Mike

Thanks for fixing it. I would have posted sooner but I have been away from the comp since my last post. I didn't catch that the second was a Wednesday until Jodi pointed it out when I txted her. She had already figured it had to be a typo which really made more sense.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom