Friday September 11th, 2nd Annual Meet and Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was great meeting everyone last night! It was a good turnout... Thank you Fossilbabe for the great amount of effort you put into this! It showed and I think evryone had a great time!!!!!

I'm so glad you had a good time and I enjoyed getting to meet you. Thanks again for coming and everyone did a great job introducing themselves. I have to tell you we do have a great bunch and looking forward in doing many many more. Any idea or something different let me know we will try to do it. Got a phone call this morning and was asked to do the next one at pop in venice as well. So let me know what you guys want and I will do my best to make it happen..... Have a great weekend and everyone be safe. Sea Ya

Sorry I was late for dinner!
It was great meeting everyone and big thanks to all who contributed to putting together the raffle and goodie bags. Wife and daughter loved the stickers and license plates from Depthfinders, and the daughter commandeered the mask I won at the raffle. Very generous gifts from donors, I must say, for both raffle prizes and goodie bags.

...and Happy Birthday to FB!

ouch! I was on the road to Sharky's and received a emergency business out of network connectivity call.

I won't be able to get it done in time to get to the party... dang it all!

Well dude looks like you stood us up again huh....:depressed: I guess maybe one time we might get to see you at one of our meet and greets. Twice now you have teased us and told us you were coming :confused: Work is so demanding sometimes huh.:banghead: I guess I will need to get my cell phone number to you. This way we wont worry!!!!!!!! Well maybe we will see you at the next one, you missed a great time, was soooooooooo looking forward to having you there.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom