Friday September 11th, 2nd Annual Meet and Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nancy and I have had something come up and won't be able to attend, but we will be at Alhambra Saturday morning for a dive before going out on the Aristikat in the afternoon.
Great Walter cant wait to see you both in the afternoon. Its going to be great diving with you both.
If I have forgotten any one please let me know.. Here is the list so far.
Dkramer
safyrewulfie
Cool Tech
Scuba Bill
sglake
NorthPortDiver
Bryan Fl
Capt Jamie + 2 1/2
Dramis4 + 3
Catra8104 - Maybe
Sh@rkw@tcher + Wife
Ben
Beth
Terry + Wife
Kevin
Phil & Susan
Scottj

Last edited:
I'll be there on FRIDAY! I shouldn't have to work late.... The only thing that might come up is a new addition to our family.....My daughter is due any time now!!.....I'll tell her to hold off on that! FRIDAY, FRIDAY!!!

Hey FB! Looks like I won't be known as the antisocial one any longer. Depending on what time I can break away from work, I'll be down tonight and will stop by sharky's. I don't know the majority of the people and am really looking forward to meeting everybody!

No need to change reservations or anything - I'm more the 'crash and mingle' type (usually grab a chair and squeeze in on a corner or circulate, per conditions). Added bonus, I have a couple of rocks for you to look at/identify.

Have you heard anything from the ScubaJenny, the Bulla's or Reefguy?

Cya,
Steve

Since no one responded before: Would anyone be interested in a nite dive at the Brohard blocks after the meet&greet? Or are ya'll afraid of the dark/sea monsters?

I might be up for it, but might need to borrow a light if anyone has one (only have a couple of UK SL4s). It'd be my first 'real' night dive but I'm a quick study and decent at navigation in low vis.

Speaking of which, historically how has vis been at night under these conditions (looks like we have a slow tide, incoming and so far, a steady East wind).

We can play it by ear if you like.

Its Friday!!!!!!!!!! And I think I made you something you can use and like. I hope. Dang finickle woman.

All,
I will be finishing work at 1600 and then heading from St. Cloud to Venice. barring rush hour, I should be there between 6:30 PM and 7:00 PM. Looking forward to it!

I might be up for it, but might need to borrow a light if anyone has one (only have a couple of UK SL4s). It'd be my first 'real' night dive but I'm a quick study and decent at navigation in low vis.

Speaking of which, historically how has vis been at night under these conditions (looks like we have a slow tide, incoming and so far, a steady East wind).

We can play it by ear if you like.

The viz has not been bad lately (~6ft). and the blocks at Brohard are full of life that come out at nite, but the weather is not gonna cooperate for a nite dive tonite (South winds 10-15 mph and rain). we'll try to do it another time.

Cool Beans love to have you. See you there

Really sorry guys - that 'one last thing' at work turned out to be a total cluster. It's 5:30 PM and I still haven't left St. Cloud. I'm hoping to be there by 8:30 PM...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom