Friday September 11th, 2nd Annual Meet and Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok another updated list !!! Called and confirmed the time and date and we are all set to go....
Dkramer
safyrewulfie
Cool Tech
Scuba Bill
KBeck
sglake
NorthPortDiver
Walter
Bryan Fl
Capt Jamie + 2 1/2
Dramis4 + 3
Catra8104 - Maybe
Sh@rkw@tcher + Wife
Ben
Beth
Terry + Wife
Kevin
Phil & Susan
Scottj

Just for clearity: 11 Sept 09, 1830 (6:30 PM), Sharkeys. Is this correct?

I still cant think what to get u Fb lol. Do you like candy corn? I know u got a lab doggie. I dont have time to make u a quilt sigh. I cant wait til this weekend. Im all excited to party with everyone. I never go out. I got the party, then hanging with the kids, then joining The Awesome Commandant Jamie on his ship! I hope I dont get stung.

Yes Scott welcome to the board. Looking forward to seeing you Friday.

Since no one responded before: Would anyone be interested in a nite dive at the Brohard blocks after the meet&greet? Or are ya'll afraid of the dark/sea monsters?

Since no one responded before: Would anyone be interested in a nite dive at the Brohard blocks after the meet&greet? Or are ya'll afraid of the dark/sea monsters?

I'd love to do a night dive but I only have open water cert. Still restricted to daylight diving only. That coupled with the fact that I'm a bit nervous of the sea monsters that like to feed at night. I didn't much care for running into a manatee in murky water in the daylight so intentionally getting into dark water with 0 viz is still way way way down on my list of things I wanna do right now.

Same thing I cant do a night dive. Plus I have to be up early for the heathens on sat. Though it would be interesting to see all that phosphorescent stuff in the night.

Thats a great idea,wish we had thought of it earlier. Maybe we can plan one special and make a post to see if anyone is interested. I just think it is a bit short notice for everyone... Your so creative coming up with this idea. Tanks for sharing see you both friday night...
Adding more names to the list as follows let me know if I forget anyone.
Dkramer
safyrewulfie
Cool Tech
Scuba Bill
KBeck
sglake
NorthPortDiver
Walter +
Bryan Fl
Capt Jamie + 2 1/2
Dramis4 + 3
Catra8104 - Maybe