Friday September 11th, 2nd Annual Meet and Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello everyone seems people are getting excited about the meet and greet. This is the list we have so far. If any one of you guys want to meet up and do a dive the Saturday the 12th Either a beach dive or contact one of the local dive boats... Its a good idea to plan this while the boats are not booked as of yet. If you looking doing a boat dive let me know.

Dkramer
safyrewulfie
Cool Tech
KBeck
sglake
NorthPortDiver
Walter
Bryan Fl
Capt Jamie + 2 1/2
Dramis4 + 3
Catra8104 - Maybe

I'm planning on doing a beach dive Saturday the 12th. Unless the water is gonna be fairly smooth then I may bring my boat out. It's gotta be 2ft or less (preferably no more than 1ft) for me to take it out in the gulf.

Ill be stuck with the band kids all day that sat. But depending on the storms I m thinking next tues and next sat. Should be nicely stirred up with the 2 tropicals mixing it up out there. Looking for anyone who wants to get wet with me! The cubs back in school so its either learn to solo or get more pals lol.

Hi. I've never dove Venice but I may show for this little shindig. I graduated Venice High in 1980 and left to join the Navy. Wonder why I wasn't certified back then? I lived in Venice Gardens. Wasted that opportunity. Anyway, does anyone need a buddy? Not a newb-been doin' the Blue Grotto, Devil's Den, Ginny, Paradise Spring. My younger brother has over 23,000 (yes 23 thousand) teeth he snatched when I-75 was being built in the late 70's. The dirt they moved out there was jam packed! Just goes to show the teeth are in the dirt all over that town! Someone let this old fart (47) know if ya want to show me how to get the teefers out of the water.

Ok I have put you on the list...
Dkramer
safyrewulfie
Cool Tech
KBeck
sglake
ScubaBill1955
NorthPortDiver
Walter
Bryan Fl
Capt Jamie + 2 1/2
Dramis4 + 3
Catra8104 - Maybe
Miss D
Crabalot

Last edited:
Dang it...... If safyrewulfie is not working then that means I am :banghead: I know you all will have a great time, just like all other SB parties/gatherings.

Hey Crabalot......... I'm a '81 VHS graduate and didn't get certified till several years ago as well and can't believe I didn't do it sooner. Of course during those times the Venice Shark Club would catch BIG A$$ sharks from the pier every weekend so diving for the teeth wasn't on my mind. :D

Anyway, from one old fart to another I'll gladly help you find some teeth, I'm no expert mind you, just another dive buddy if you want one.

If we had it in PC you could always do a drive thru lol. Checking for rowdy partiers. Gee now I know why we went to Venice! Want me to bring u a doggy bag? U know I have to drive back thru.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom