Friday's (4/16) Maui pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
08.gif

"justleesa" brought it to my attention that this is my 1000th post. It's been a lot of fun and I enjoy the board.

UNDULATED MORAY EEL
This is a very aggressive eel and was below me as I was finishing my descent. I hit the brakes and hovered a sec to take it's pic.
041604a.jpg

Manual Mode, F4.0, 1/60, Manual White Balance, No Strobe

MARTY'S REEF
041604b.jpg

Manual Mode, F3.5, 1/80, Manual White Balance, Wide Angle Lens, No Strobe

CUSHION STAR
041604c.jpg

Manual Mode, F7.0 Macro, 1/125, External Strobe

BLUEHEAD BUTTERFLYFISH
041604d.jpg

Manual Mode, F6.3 Macro, 1/250, External Strobe

:jump013: Happy 1000th!:multi: :rock_band
and many more!
As always, love your pictures1
aloha,
Lisa

Wow! You're definately an asset to the board, we've enjoyed every one of them!

Congrats!

your pics are just awesome Gilligan. keep them coming!

congrats on number 1000 sir and thanks for all you do to help us dummies. as always your pics look fantastic, i really love the last one.

steve

I took a picture of an Undulated Moray when diving in Hawaii in January. When I got home and saw the picture, I wished I had been closer. However, I didn't know they were aggressive until I received John Hoover's book yesterday, and you just confirmed it. Now I'm happy with the picture I got. There is so much to learn about SW diving.

Great shots from you as always.

Very, very nice! Congrats on #1000!

1000 of the best posts to the board...thank you for your inspiration!! Your pics have really just got better and better with time, you are as good with the camera in hand as you are with editing the the results afterwards. I just can't wait to get wet again and see if I have learned anything from your pics and advice. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom