Frozen Zoop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Currently on the Brac so I'll check when I get back home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Have the same problem with my wife's Zoop--not very many dives either. Did a Google search and found threads in which it was discussed. Contacted the (authorized) dealer via email. He suggested changing the battery may fix it; or I could send to them and they would deal with Aqualung--but warranty is expired. I tried soaking in water; doesn't seem to have helped. With so little dives on it, was hoping it'd be repaired or replaced (don't want to deal with this again) at no cost. Should I get it to the dealer?

I would try the dealer first. They may be able to work something out with Aqualung.

Chris@Suunto may tell you otherwise if he has the power to intercede on your behalf.

I would try the dealer first. They may be able to work something out with Aqualung.

Chris@Suunto may tell you otherwise if he has the power to intercede on your behalf.

Thanks. I'll give him a chance to reply as the dealer's email wasn't too reassuring.

Happened to me too, mine was still under warranty. Sent it back to Suunto and got a new one back! :D

Hello All,

Sorry for the late replay, as I have been away an unable to respond. All pressure sensor issues such as the ones described in this thread are covered fully under warranty for 5 years from original date of purchase. If you are experiencing this issue please send your computer to the nearest authorized Suunto service center to you. I have a provided a link to the Suunto service center locater. Suunto Dealer Locator

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me.

Best Regards,
Chris at Suunto

Hello All,

All pressure sensor issues such as the ones described in this thread are covered fully under warranty for 5 years from original date of purchase.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me.

Best Regards,
Chris at Suunto

Thanks for the reply. I'll get it to the dealer that I bought it from.

Wish I had found this thread sooner. My zoop had the same issue but initially recovered after a long soak only to fail again about 20 dives later. Called repair dive shop and told nothing I could do. So I pitched it since it kept alarming and wouldn't shut off. It was a bit over 4 years old and only 100 dives at the time.
I guess I'll know better for next time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom