FS: Dive-Rite and ScubaMax regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ShagMan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Here goes... I had to buckle down and kill off the hobbies for several years while
my wife and I pay off all our unsecured debt, and try for a kid.

ScubaMax RG1008 doubles DIN regulator setup w/ miflex hoses and 2" brass/glass SPG guage
7' primary, 26" secondary, 15" inflator, all miflex, and 24" hp hose for the guage.
I LOVE this setup, it breathes similar to a Dive Rite basic rig, the first stage
resembles a Dive Rite Hurricane, and is environmentally sealed by design. These are
less than 3 months old, no joke. Also includes a Divesports.com reg bag and bungie
necklace.
$500 + $10 ship to CONUS

med_IMG_1462.JPG

Dive Rite 3000 DIN OW rig setup mid-20"'s length hose on both secondaries, 24" HP hose
w/ brass/glass 2" SPG and 12" inflator hose... this is a DIR rig but without the long
hose. Yellow purge covers on both secondary regs. Comes with a Divesports.com reg bag
and bungie necklace.
$300 + $10 ship to CONUS

med_IMG_1459.JPG

Payment or "how to claim yours": to keep things simple, I'm accepting PayPal or cash-in-hand for
all items, I eat the PayPal fees. PM me to claim whatever you want, first come first served.

Dive Rite regs are sold, the ScubaMax doubles regs are still for sale!

Price drop on the doubles regs, I'll do $450 shipped to CONUS.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom