FS - Doubles + deco bottle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rockjock3

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For Sale -- 1 set of AL80 doubles
Specs
--Catalina 80s, O2 cleaned - 8/20/2009
--Manufactured 09-2003 (both)
--Current Hydro 12-2008 (both)
--200 bar manifold, O2 cleaned - 8/20/2009
--Highland bands
--filled and ready to dive

--1 AL40 Stage bottle w/stage rig

Asking $425

Any takers?

This is over $1000 of gear with O2 cleaning and all. $800+ if you just bought it for regular diving (no O2 cleaning). If nobody wants it then I'll take it all to Georgia and have an extra set for caving.

Tanks will be off the market on 15 Oct.

I realize it's probably too late, but if not, I'll take the 40 off your hands! I already have twin LP85s and twin LP108s, so no need for the 80s...but I need a 40 for my upcoming deco class. I'm up on the North Shore, but I'll obviously come pick it up...Price?

- Alex

I bought one set of his doubles. He had two. He never offered an AL40, so I assume that was already gone.

I offered to buy both sets of doubles (he was offering two sets), but someone beat me to one set.

...So as far as I know, all of his gear is gone. :) One of his doubles now lives on my back. :)

He was in Georgia when I bought this doubles set - so clearly, he didn't sell them in Hawaii and brought two sets of doubles to Georgia. :)

Anyway, that's all I know. :) Great meeting you and your family, rockjock! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom