FS/FT PST LP120s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I saw your ad for the tanks, I have the PST hp 130's now talk about lugging something to the water,holy cow, there better for boat diving with a lift,lot's of bottom time with those.
Thanks, Ken

Hey thank you I hadn't seen that, but those puppies aren't light at 46lbs a piece (still 10lbs off the 120s). I'd prefer a set of HP100s,LP85s, etc. Something more middle ground.

My problem with diving these things wasn't the weight as much as the length. I'm just shy of 6' and they hit me behind the knees. They're now part of my O2 bank and haven't been wet in over 10 years.

Please pardon any typos. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump, still available
These things could make good single tanks if anyone wanted to break them up, especially if you have a LDS that will give you a good fill. Get more gas for your money!

Still hoping to get some smaller tanks. I dove my MP 80s yesterday, and that size is much better suited for me.

This is it, these are the big guys. They are a set of doubles with manifold and bands. They are very nice underwater, but a bear to get down there. I'm a lean build, so these are a bit much for me. Maybe some of the built guys above 6ft would be interested.

I'm looking to trade outright for a set of smaller HP or LP tanks (HP100s, LP85s, etc), or possibly sell.

I'm not positive I want to get rid of them now, as at cave fill pressure these tanks will give you all the air you would ever want. I may break them down as singles, as I hear they're pretty decent for longer singles dives.

Located in NE OH, but travel to N FL a few times a year.

I am looking for a single PST HP 120. I dive singles and have one that I wnat to find a match for as it ill make it easier to change equipment between dives. I am 6'-4" so I definately like the taller tank. I have a Worthingtom HP X8 119 CF that I would love to trade on. I have another smaller tank but it is at the coast and I am not sure of its size...Worthington 80 or 100 HP. I am in NCso between OH and FLA. If any interest text me at 919 291 7993

PM sent are they current with hydro and vis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom