FS: Halcyon eclipse with SSbackplate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Could have gotten the bp/wing myself but i love my Purple jacket bc
8.gif
105.gif
. . . id give mine a few more months . . . i haven't caught the fever yet. Maybe Iris should get it, at least one PPD girl should represent the force lol.

But dang 18k Halcyon is a steal. :) still convincing my friend. (then I could borrow it once in a while . . . . haha)
15.gif

ishbaby:
Could have gotten the bp/wing myself but i love my Purple jacket bc
8.gif
105.gif
. . . id give mine a few more months . . . i haven't caught the fever yet. Maybe Iris should get it, at least one PPD girl should represent the force lol.

But dang 18k Halcyon is a steal. :) still convincing my friend. (then I could borrow it once in a while . . . . haha)
15.gif
I thought Iris has a BP/W. Ish, you can get different color webbing to suit your style. As an added bonus, the BP/W is so clutter free that it enhances your natural curves :D .

I didn't notice anywhere Spoon, but what is your new brand of choice?

clgsamson:
Hank, I think he's going for an Agir wing...

actually im not, the agirs were my ist choice but decided against it bec it was a horeshoe design. ive actually requested an order for a prototype wing. it wil be a radical design, it arrives on march 15.

Spoon:
actually im not, the agirs were my ist choice but decided against it bec it was a horeshoe design. ive actually requested an order for a prototype wing. it wil be a radical design, it arrives on march 15.

and if your "radical wing" fails on your test flight, can I have your Poseidon's...:D

Back
Top Bottom